Two wordpress plugins allow WordPress sites to enable AMP support:
- AMP by Automattic – allows WordPress posts to build an AMP HTML version with appropriate link relative meta header tags for amphtml and canonical references.
- AMP Analytics – needed to insert your Google Analytics tracker into AMP HTML created pages
PHP 7.0.4 updated
php -v PHP 7.0.4 (cli) (built: Mar 3 2016 18:46:43) ( NTS ) Copyright (c) 1997-2016 The PHP Group Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Zend Technologies with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2016, by Zend Technologies
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by George (see all)
- PHP 7.1.12 & Nginx 1.13.7 with Cloudflare Zlib fork - December 18, 2017
- WordPress 7 Site Updates - August 15, 2016
- PHP 7.0.4 + WordPress AMP Enabled Blog - March 5, 2016